Core health should be integrated into everything you do.
Hexagon Health promotes healthy lifestyle with tailored recommendations:
- Exercise correctly to maintain core strength and reduce pain.
- Squats and jumping may increase your risk of hernias
- Situps and crunches will exacerbate any diastasis recti
- Reduce risk factors for core injury, straining, and collagen degradation.
- We evaluate your diet and lifestyle and provide you with tailored step-by-step changes you can make to reduce your risk for hernias, diastasis recti, and pelvic floor dysfunction.
We are at the forefront of research and technology to improve hernia-related surgical outcome
- Undergo the right procedure, tailored to your specific needs and risk factor profile.
At Hexagon Health, we take a 360° view.
We developed Hexacore™ technology to promote core health and safety:
- Wear the right clothing and underapparel to support your core not only during exercise but also during your normal daily routine
- Pregnant women can actively reduce their risk for diastasis recti and pelvic floor dysfunction with our patent pending Integrated Support Garments
- Athletes can reduce risk of sports hernias and groin strain with our patent pending Integrated Support Garments